Monday, January 17, 2011

10 months old!!

On this MLK day, Joshua turns 10 months old!  Every month I say the same thing - I can't believe how fast he's growing up.  It seems like the other day that we were bringing him home from the hospital!

Steve had the day off today so he worked on home projects while Joshua spent the day with grandparents as is his norm on weekdays. Steve was able to meet me for lunch at Dynasty (Chinese) and then we both had cupcakes next door.  Very pleasant and relaxing lunch.

Since today was warmer than the past couple of weeks, Grandma took Joshua outside today.  We also decided to bundle him up for his first ride in the jogging stroller.  We went around 5:45 and got back around 6:30 as it was getting dark.  I think he enjoyed the ride as we struggled to catch our breath.  ( Let's just say it's been a loong time since we went for a jog)

Happy B-day to my baby Joshua!!

No comments:

Post a Comment